Friday – July 1, 2022 – Contemi Solutions, a leading digital solutions provider to asset and wealth managers, insurers, banks, and brokers, announced that its Corporate Actions Solution was recognised winner, for the third time, at Goodacre Systems in the City FinTech Awards held in London yesterday.
Last year Contemi launched a next-generation version of its multi-award-winning Corporate Actions Processing platform. The new version is designed to significantly improve straight-through processing (STP) for all event types, future-proof event processing and manage future resource requirements.
Enhancements included –
- Strong notification management
- Automated resolution of data inconsistencies between sources
- Management of different event types for the same event notified by multiple intermediaries and data vendors
- New processing engine to future proof against any new event type / best practice by allowing the easy configuration of any desired outcome
- Improved task management/configuration ensuring events are managed in accordance with local process requirements
- Dummy runs against specific events to ensure the results are consistent with that received from an intermediary
This purpose-built Corporate Actions Management engine was nominated following client and partner feedback and selected winner by an independent panel of judges for its automation capabilities for simplifying the complex corporate actions processing lifecycle.
Kean Williams, executive director and global head of operations at Contemi Solutions, commented-
“We are very excited that the judging panel of Goodacre Systems in the City has recognised our corporate actions platform as best in category for the third time. We are investing extensively and the platform has been significantly enhanced with new features and capabilities since last year’s launch and now have 7 firms Live with the system.”
Stephen Pinner, MD Goodacre, said “The digital transformation has encouraged more Fintech providers to come to the market and the pressure on these firms to provide further innovation intensifies year on year. Regulated investment companies rely on these system and service providers to meet the demands of their businesses and to keep pace with the ever changing legislative and regulatory obligations. These awards recognise the hard work that goes on behind the scenes at financial service companies and acknowledges the remarkable work carried out by the best in the business”.
The Systems in the City Awards are organised annually by Goodacre UK, a leading provider of specialist support services to the securities and financial markets. The awards aim to highlight system suppliers’ excellence within the UK financial services industry.